The scientific community has witnessed substantial growth in digital signal processing and intelligent systems in recent decades, with ever-increasing applications in technology. The 8th Iranian Conference on Signal Processing and Intelligent Systems (ICSPIS 2022) will be held between 28-29 December 2022, hosted by University of Science and Technology of Mazandaran to provide a platform for collaboration and exchange of knowledge among scholars and researchers on the topics of Signal Processing and Intelligent Systems.
- Signal Processing
- Audio and Speech Processing
- Image and Video Processing
- Machine Vision
- Remote Sensing
- Pattern Recognition and Analysis
- Data Mining
- Soft Computing
- Intelligent Systems
- Smart Computer Networks
- Smart Grids
- Internet of Things
- The decision for the acceptance of the papers was announced. The authors of the accepted papers refer to the "Paper Submission -> Guidelines for Paper Submission" and "Registration -> Registration Fees" pages.
- Selected best papers will be reviewed by the Journal of Artificial Intelligence & Data Mining (JAIDM) for possible publication, after extension.
- Selected best papers will be reviewed by the International Journal of Engineering (IJE) for possible publication, after extension.
- The accepted and presented papers will be submitted to the IEEEXplore digital library, for possible publication
Submission Deadline: Oct 7 , 2022 Nov 11, 2022
Notification of Acceptance: Nov 22, 2022
Registration and Submission for Final Version: Dec 4, 2022
Conference Date: Dec 28 and 29, 2022
Postal Address: University of Science and Technology of Mazandaran , Behshahr, Mazandaran, Iran
Zip Code: 48518-78195
Tel: +98 (11) 34150447
Fax: +98 (11) 3456000
Conference Correspondence: Dr. Mohammad M. AlyanNezhadi
March 8, 2022